Camera Ready Version Submission Page
The submitted manuscript must describe original work not previously published and not concurrently submitted elsewhere. Submissions should be no more than 6 pages (for Full Papers) and 4 pages (for Short Papers) in the IEEE conference proceedings format (two-column, single-space). Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Information:
The deadline for camera ready is June 16, 2017. Papers (including Full Papers and Short Papers) accepted by NVMSA 2017 will appear in the supplementary conference proceedings of NVMSA 2017 and in the IEEE Xplore. This page contains information for preparing and submitting the camera-ready papers.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- The camera-ready paper is prepared according to the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF format, they must pass the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus check.
- The paper does not exceed the page limits: 6 pages for Full Papers, and 4 pages for Short Papers. A maximum of two additional pages per paper is allowed at $200 USD per page, which will be added to the registration fee.
- Papers must be submitted by the Deadline.
- An Author Registration is required for registering a paper, and each paper needs an unique Author Registration. Please follow the Registration page. All the accepted papers, including Full Papers and Short Papers, must be presented by the authors in the conference. Failure to do so will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings, and will not be included in IEEE Xplore or indexed by EI.
The manuscript templates for MS Word and LaTeX can be found via the link.
- Choose the US Letter page format, two-column, single-space.
- Add the appropriate copyright clearance code notice on the bottom of the first page of your paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1768-7/17/$31.00 c2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1768-7/17/$31.00 c2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1768-7/17/$31.00 c2017 IEEE
The Compliance Check of Your Paper:
To ensure that the submitted final PDF files are IEEE Xplore compliant, they must pass the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus check. Authors have to log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus system. The conference ID is 41627XP. You should register as New Users for the service first with your email address and password. For questions regarding the use of the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus system, please contact the IEEE at PDFSupport@ieee.org.
Renaming your PDF File for Submission:
The certified acceptable file you receive from IEEE PDF eXpress Plus will be given a filename in the form PID123456.pdf. You should rename the file to conform to the form of paperID_lastname.pdf before submission, where lastname is the last name of the first author, and paperID is the paper ID assigned to the submission by NVMSA.
Uploading Final Paper:
If the check of your uploaded PDF file has been passed, log in to your IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account again, and approve your PDF for collection by clicking "Approve for Collection".
IEEE Copyright Form Submission:
All papers that are presented to conference for publication in the official conference proceedings are required by IEEE to sign a release/copyright form. The deadline for the copyright transferring is June 30, 2017. Later, a separate Email will be sent to the corresponding author of each accepted paper. Please follow the instructions in the Email to complete the copyright transferring process. Note that the information listed in the copyright transferring form (i.e., title and author list) should be the same as the information at the top of your camera-ready file. No variance will be allowed. Any changes on paper title or author list must be approved by program chair.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions. We look forward to seeing each of you very much in Hsinchu in August.